Serious Situation, Urgent Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weetabix7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My prayers are with you and your family.....I just saw on Foxnews her story and how her(Ashley's) heart saved another girl that lived just 30 mi away. God works in mysterious ways. All we can do is trust in him........I pray for peace for her and her family.
 
The parents of the little girl who got Ashley's heart were at the memorial service last night. I really admired their courage for coming, because in coming they had to see what the cost was.
Ashley's brother goes to the same school as the little girl who got her heart.
 
I am so sorry to hear this. I will continue to keep her family (and you) in my prayers.
She will live on in the hearts of those who loved her and in the lives of those she saved.
 
For those that are interested, Ashley's parents will be in a televised interview at 6:00 EST on WATE, and possibly again at 11:00.
 
Hi Lisa,
Thats the noblest of things what her parents did.
Its bad enough to loose a child..but to then donate organs during an already rough scenario would be in comprehensible to some. I am glad it wasn't to them.

Their unselfish act enabled another young life to prosper and for that you can be assured they will be blessed. ( you already know that though)

That is really great the family of the recipient showed up at the memorial service. Like you said that showed them the cost.. but it also shows you all they appreciate it. Most folks probably wouldn't even have asked the name of the donor.

Still praying here !!!!
You guys still need all you can get I am sure. :)

My wife says Hi and chin up !

Oh .....and...... I had better get an email from Sue or I am sending an LE fart in a bag for REAL soon to some one !! :LOL:

Duane ( AKA Prop )
 
Sorry to have not seen this sooner but my prayers and thoughts and are with you and her family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new