SES.RAO is a go! (need donations!)

FisheriesOmen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Earth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received an email from the principle saying that he thought the club idea was great! So I am now scavenging for donations of any kind, will also trade some of my personal corals in an effort to try and get as much stuff as possible to get this thing started.

What I need:
-Tank (Nothing over 40g plz)
-Lighting (at least good enough to house Softies and LPS)
-Anything filtration related that would be needed for a Frag Tank (very little bio-load fish-wise)
-Auto Top-off system
-Plumbing
-Corals, If you donate corals I can arrange so that you may receive future frags from other people's donated frags in return (once they grow).

If you donate something I will record your Username and once corals begin to grow, I will frag them and donate other people's corals to you! Depending on the what you donate you will size different quantities of frags (note: Quantity doesn't mean Quality, I'll be sure everyone benefits from their generosity).

Everyone that donates will also get some recognition for their donation and just need to think of a good way of doing so.

Thanks for your time and don't feel obligated to donate. I'm just trying to scavenge what I can with the small amount of cash I have available.
 
That's great! Hope you get everything you need!
 
Currently focusing more in my Local Forums for manual labor and stuff. But so far it looks like a lot of this stuff is coming out of my own wallet.....fun times
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new