Ses.rao

  • Thread starter Thread starter SES.RAO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SES.RAO

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Apple Valley, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef 2 Reef,
Some of you may know my as FisheriesOmen and I am now working towards getting a Club going at my High School called SES.RAO
This club is to learn about the marine Eco-system and to help make self-sustained aquaculture a reality. Granted, that's if anyone joins :tongue:
If no one does then I'm going to be going at this Solo until I can really get the whole project underway. This would start out as a 10gallon frag tank using my old 10g that I'm upgrading out of and bringing it to SES. If the teachers/school takes a liking to the idea I might try and expand into one of their empty tanks they have scattered across the school.

What will we be doing with the frags? This would consist of Frag-it-Forwards(a.k.a. FREE).

I hope to carry this through to when I get older and then get a legit Non-Profit organization running (dream big).

Thanks for reading!
 
That sounds amazing! I wish we would've had something like this when I was in high school! Best of luck to you! : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new