Set Apex ATO off during AWC

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
1,359
Location
Coastal New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi -

just looking for confirmation on my below set up. I do my AWC everyday from 11-12 so I wanted to set my ATO to off during that time. So I added in-

If Time 11:00 to 12:00 Then OFF

I original had this statement in line 3 and it wasn’t working - I think I had to move it down to after line 6. Can anyone confirm if the below is correct?

1C6F9504-E333-44BE-82C4-F5D00F7069DB.jpeg
 
Yes, your code is correct.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new