Setting all blues for photography

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to set a digital input to change my leds to all blues for picture purposes or a way to set up a quick setting to take pictures instead of manually changing lights. Then have to return them back 1 by 1 with a the sliders.

I'd love to have a button to have it on a timer just for pics and after maybe 5 min. It goes back to regular light settings.

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set the input to a Maint mode. You can set lights with a maint mode (assuming here your lights are controlled by Profilux).

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set the input to a Maint mode. You can set lights with a maint mode (assuming here your lights are controlled by Profilux).
They are. Question is what is best settings just for photos color pop. With mitras. Only blues and white red green off. What about uv and violet I forget what channels we have but wondering what people use for most vibrant pop for photos

Main mode seems to be for mitras light bar. I think that's different than mitras lx7

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose it is Lx7 you have. according to the programming guide - it is possible to set 4 maintenance program even for the Lx7 even if it is not managed by the computer
3.4 Maintenance During maintenance and care of the aquarium, it is possible to reduce the brightness of luminaires. For example, to 80%. Mitras LX7 offers 4 separately adjustable maintenance programs. The settings must be set via the GCC.
Just do a program in GCC for photo and activate it locally

In Mitras Lightbar - you can include every single channel in the maintenance program

Sincerely Lasse

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Connect to each LX7, select a Maintenance mode, set it to the desired settings and save settings
2. Connect to the P4, select the same Maintenance mode, specify the duration and save settings.

When you trigger the Maintenance mode on the P4, it will trigger the same mode on the LX7s.

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are. Question is what is best settings just for photos color pop. With mitras. Only blues and white red green off. What about uv and violet I forget what channels we have but wondering what people use for most vibrant pop for photos

Main mode seems to be for mitras light bar. I think that's different than mitras lx7
Sorry - your first question was "is there a way" - yes there is.

What settings are best? I don't know sorry - would that be personal preference? Fine what works for you and set that to your maint mode.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 121 74.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back