Setting time in ESL

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,343
Reaction score
11,308
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm setting up a new schedule with new XR30 gen 4's and for some reason I just can't get the time set correctly.
I have the right time zone set, but the ESL time at the top of the page is 1 hour and 24 minutes off.
I click on the time and click automatic and click set and I get the message that the time has been set correctly, but it's not.
I try the custom set and it doesn't the same thing. The little wheel spins around and then the message that the time has been set, but no again.
Tired logging out and redoing everything, but no changes in time.

Any tips?


Someone on FB suggested I disable the buttons on top. I gave it a try and it didn't work. But the next morning I logged on and the time was still wrong, so I hit the reset button and it corrected itself.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new