Setting UP A Tank At My School!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1479246674.340733.jpg

I haven't updated in awhile so here you go.
IMG_1479246719.109182.jpg

IMG_1479246733.860034.jpg

IMG_1479246753.546125.jpg

IMG_1479246838.417264.jpg


Here is the sump. I finally got the skimmer I wanted and it is doing pretty well.
IMG_1479246797.347772.jpg

IMG_1479246814.615516.jpg


I put cheato algae in the baffled off area and it is growing like CRAZY!!!
IMG_1479246898.237694.jpg
 
Looking really good!! Love the yasha goby. Keep us posted on any updates!:)
 
i keep callig rastas watermelons and watermelons rastas sorry lol its a habbit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new