Setting up IM 50 gallon lagoon

Benevolent

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Messages
193
Reaction score
62
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just purchased this tank and setting it up soon, How should i place the gyres 2ks in the tank? is how i have them set up how they are right now or differently?

IMG_1338.jpeg
 
I’d place the gyres in the top 25% of the tank and set them on anti-sync. If they’re too low, they will disturb the sandbed. Unless you have no sand, then anything goes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new