Setting up new Apex....connected and need to sign in

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But i am a new customer so I cant sign in!!! In the tutorials online it shows that once you connect to the apex and establish a connection with your home wifi the sign in page comes on. Under the sign in there is a little spot for you to click if you need to open an account. When I get to this point, the option to start a new account isnt there.

I went to their webpage and found a link to start an account. I have the emails and it is ready to go. However in that link it states not to go this route if you are setting up a controller for the first time. I tried on my iPad, iPhone, and Mac......cannot find how to set up an account the "right" way....

Customer service is a frustrating back and forth game, i would like to set it up today, can anyone help me?

Dukeap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, i had issues connect from my computer to the apex and then i tried the phone and got it to work because i missed a step. Do you try to input the ip address they give or try your local apex web page? Also just in case you went threw the steps from the neptune web site on how to get started right?

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you setting up the Apex or trying to connect to the website? You need to configure the apex itself to work on your network. There you will start off with admin as user name and password of 1234.

Then you can go in and setup wifi etc. Once that is done you go to the fusion website and create your online account. After that you go back to your local apex to create a token key to connect to the fusion (online).

Edit, just my own experience but I had better luck running an Ethernet cable to the apex from my router, and then connecting to apex.locale via my home network. Connecting directly to the device via wifi is always wonky. Once it's setup you don't need the Ethernet cable any longer.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back