Setting up VPN for KH Guardian

  • Thread starter Thread starter EmdeReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EmdeReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
3,902
Location
New York, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone please share instructions how to set up a VPN in order to be able to access the KH Guardian interface?

I use the AIM module so can see the latest KH number. However, there’s no ability on Profilux to see real time history, P4 updates randomly to myGHL, hard to make adjustments to Alk dosing when traveling.

Thanks!
 
An easier way (if you have a computer left at home and a laptop or tablet with you while traveling) would be to set up GoToMyPC or any of the other remote control tools to allow you to access your home computer while away. You could then just access your KH Guardian interface as though you were sitting at your home computer.
 
Why do you need a vpn to connect ??

KH guardian is only accessible while on the same WiFi. When I travel I can’t access it to adjust dosing if necessary.
 
I do same as above for my KH Guardian. I have a home computer I screen connect into. I am an IT Tech for a living and have all my clients including myself on Screen Connect. Having access to a computer inside your home network is a big help.
 
An easier way (if you have a computer left at home and a laptop or tablet with you while traveling) would be to set up GoToMyPC or any of the other remote control tools to allow you to access your home computer while away. You could then just access your KH Guardian interface as though you were sitting at your home computer.

Thanks guys I’ll look into it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new