• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sewatec - GHL IOND Refund

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

eliasi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

does anyone know if there is any other way to contact Sewatec other than lodging tickets?
I’ve asked twice now for a refund on my two year old GHL ION Director pre-order and both times have been completely ignored.

Emre_Temur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from sewatec.de 20Feb. They deleted my order history, no refund, no answers. Swindler company

Quatrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Who has problems with this company due to ghl ion direct and did not get their money back and does not refund or exchange for other products. I would like to jointly file a criminal lawsuit for the distribution of this product and suspend the activities of this company. Because now more than one victim is due to this company.

Quatrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Who has problems with this company due to ghl ion direct and did not get their money back and does not refund or exchange for other products. I would like to jointly file a criminal lawsuit for the distribution of this product and suspend the activities of this company. Because now more than one victim is due to this company.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back