- Joined
- Aug 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,076
- Reaction score
- 1,395
- Location
- Portland,OR
- What state or country do you live in
- Oregon
So I am in need of some cash for another LED fixture I want to build so I am selling some of my pieces I got from Mike at Sexy Corals
I'll post pics tonight but here is what I plan to sell
Sexy Corals Purple Urkel about 3" in diameter (roughly) and I think its about 16 eyes
Sexy Corals Lingerie Chalice (this I need to frag) about 1" frag at least 1 eye
Sexy Corals Dragon Tail acan about 6 heads/polyps
all for 550.00 shipped-
I'm fragging the Lingerie tonight and will allow 2 weeks to heal
50% deposit required (paypal)
Pics to come
I'll post pics tonight but here is what I plan to sell
Sexy Corals Purple Urkel about 3" in diameter (roughly) and I think its about 16 eyes
Sexy Corals Lingerie Chalice (this I need to frag) about 1" frag at least 1 eye
Sexy Corals Dragon Tail acan about 6 heads/polyps
all for 550.00 shipped-
I'm fragging the Lingerie tonight and will allow 2 weeks to heal
50% deposit required (paypal)
Pics to come
