sexy corals review

clownman87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
north carolina
Great customer service, great corals, great prices, and great people. I got one of the 4th of july boxes and a different mystery box and let me tell you it was well worth it. Great packing everything came in healthy with great colors. My favorite coral was the jaw breaker mushroom i got it came attached to a rock with some extra zoas :wink: would defiantly recommend and will defiantly order from again, thanks sexy corals!
 
I too recieved the jawbreaker with zoos attached. Should we leave it like that of seperate the two. I hope the zoos dont overrun the jawbreaker.

Mike what do you say. Will the zoos kill the jawbreaker?

Correction I got the gameover shroom.
 
zoas do no harm to shrooms.. but if you dont like the zoas just toss them .. why have something in the tank you dont like.. =)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new