• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks aging for the update mane looking good as always

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob you are the man!!! Everything is going great!! Couldn't be happier to have you as the grower! Major props man!
Thank you!!!!

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Rob for the next update do you think you could take top down pics for us??? We can see the growth much better that way thanks in advance.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on getting a new photo box real soon to do just that. I've tried to take a few without it, and they just come out like junk. Anyway, nothing new really to update. Purple Poison popped a third eye about a week ago, but then it fused with the one next to it, LOL. So now it's one huge eye, and a normal sized one. Other that that, some new outward growth on them all, but nothing to update on the eye count at all.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on getting a new photo box real soon to do just that. I've tried to take a few without it, and they just come out like junk. Anyway, nothing new really to update. Purple Poison popped a third eye about a week ago, but then it fused with the one next to it, LOL. So now it's one huge eye, and a normal sized one. Other that that, some new outward growth on them all, but nothing to update on the eye count at all.

Thanks bro!

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey rob have not had a pic update in almost 2 months ...could you post some pics sometime soon thanks

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I know it's been a while since the last update. Been crazy with work and family like normal. Everything is doing great.
002_zps59953cb6.jpg

Dynamite - 3 eyes now, 2 of the smaller ones that were close together fused into 1 bigger eye
My Sexy - 3 eyes
Wolverine - 2 eyes

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
001_zps8462fcf8.jpg

004_zps4e54a195.jpg

Bleeding Apple - 4 eyes
Bleeding Orange - 4 eyes
Purple Poison - 2 eyes
Flash - 2 eyes
Atom - 1 eye (had a small alk swing and it got super mad, coming back around though)

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man Rob.. You are getting great growth with these guys.. Really impressive. Wish I could send ya something as a token of how appreciative I am. You are doing a great job bro. Keep it up.. Many props.

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking sick Rob keep up the good work like always

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good and bad news everyone just talked to rob he lost power from the storm but has a generator running we lost the atom bomb but everything else seems to be doing fine he lost a lot of his stuff too o and the dynamite grew a new eye just wanted to let everyone know

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK guys, here's a little after Hurricane Sandy update. The original 3 are doing great. Dynamite is just about done at this point. It has 6 eyes right now, but I have a good feeling that the two closest eyes are starting to fuse into one. That would leave us with 5 eyes. Wolverine is a crazy slow grower, so still 2 eyes on that one. My Sexy is at 3, looks like a 4th is starting to form on the rim.

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The add on pieces are doing great as well. As you guys know, power went out at my place while I was at work. So before I could get home to fire up the generator, we lost the Atom. Flash is looking awesome. We have 3 nice eyes and I think a 4th is starting at the rim. Bleeding Apple has 4 eyes. Bleeding Orange has 4 eyes. And last but not least, Purple Poison has 3 full eyes, with a baby on the rim.

042-3.jpg

037-3.jpg

040-1.jpg

041.jpg

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lookin good Rob!!!! You're doin an awesome job! Even with Sandy and all her problems! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Keep it up bro

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great man where getting close to the finish line!!! What about the rotten watermelon everything still good with that one too??

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that too.. What about purple poison?

Oh shoot, read that again, purple poison and my sexy kinda look the same! had to look a little closer!

Last edited:
OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew I forgot something. Rotten Watermelon is doing great. 4 eyes now with a 5th coming in. Forgot to take a pic this time around. I'll make sure I get it next time.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I know it's been a little while. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I know mine was crazy busy between work and the normal running around gods green earth with my wife and kids, LOL. I ended up working about 56 hours in 4 days to help cover shifts for people being off for Christmas, New Years, etc. Took a few days just to feel normal again. But enough about me, on with the update. Only had time today for the original 3 and got a quick shot of the SC Purple Poison as well. Everything is great. Would love to try and frag these soon, tell me what you guys think. Tons of eyes, they are just really close together and not sure how it would frag right now.

SC DYNAMITE
223_zpsa574c772.jpg

SC WOLVERINE
205_zpsc3d5354c.jpg

SC MY SEXY
207_zpsfd70965b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back