Sexy Shrimp FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got a Cute little sexy shrimp which i just took out of my main display since he was harassing my zoas.... or so I believe.

I would love to trade him for a frag if anyone is interested. I live in Berlin.
 
I will give him away for free if noone is interested in a trade. I will put him in my sump for now.
 
I do. When i first got him he loved spending time on my hammer, but recently it looks like he took a liking to my zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new