Sexy Speckled Lemon Drop Anemone

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Location
MA
I was fortunate to get in quickly to purchase on of the Speckled Lemon Drop Anemones that Sexy Corals was selling. What an amazing specimen! Mike was a tremendous help as I was freaking out because FEDEX was many hours late on a very cold New England day. Upon arrival, the anemone was clearly cold and looked terrible. I wasn't even sure what I was looking at. I frantically emailed pictures to Mike and called him as I was trying to acclimate the nem, which really felt like a losing proposition. Mike was great on the phone and was optimistic once I told him that the nem still had some great color. In any event, Mike pumped me up for "Nem rescue" and assured me that if things didn't work out that he would have a morph on the way in a few weeks. Things worked out great; Mike was a huge reassuring help, and I now have a healthy sexy anemone. Thanks Mike and Sexy Corals. I look forward to my next sexy purchase.
p.s. Consistent with what others have written, I received a complimentary coral!
 
I have to figure out how to post a picture. I only recently switched from my trusty old 35 mm. I will try to figure this out on Saturday.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new