• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Speckled Lemon Drop Anemone

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fortunate to get in quickly to purchase on of the Speckled Lemon Drop Anemones that Sexy Corals was selling. What an amazing specimen! Mike was a tremendous help as I was freaking out because FEDEX was many hours late on a very cold New England day. Upon arrival, the anemone was clearly cold and looked terrible. I wasn't even sure what I was looking at. I frantically emailed pictures to Mike and called him as I was trying to acclimate the nem, which really felt like a losing proposition. Mike was great on the phone and was optimistic once I told him that the nem still had some great color. In any event, Mike pumped me up for "Nem rescue" and assured me that if things didn't work out that he would have a morph on the way in a few weeks. Things worked out great; Mike was a huge reassuring help, and I now have a healthy sexy anemone. Thanks Mike and Sexy Corals. I look forward to my next sexy purchase.
p.s. Consistent with what others have written, I received a complimentary coral!

OP
OP
J

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to figure out how to post a picture. I only recently switched from my trusty old 35 mm. I will try to figure this out on Saturday.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back