sexy's live sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef4fun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, CA.
I wanted to take this time to thank Mike and Annette at sexycorals for making the nicest corals available to us who love this hobby affordable. I just purchased a few items from his live sale that I probably would have never purchased because the price tag was a bit much for my wallet. So thank you both for making it possible for everybody to have a tank that looks like they dreamed it would.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new