Sfin's Dream.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a lot but. I dont have room for a fourth tank. Maybe I'll send them to @Erin O i hear she's real experienced receiving aquatic life by mail.
Remind me what you have in the FW. I should be able to make everything fit in the 125, if they're compatible with what I already have

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remind me what you have in the FW. I should be able to make everything fit in the 125, if they're compatible with what I already have
Just odds and ends. Mostly tetras but a couple of Odessa barb, rasbora

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That gsp is neat. Do you have a problem with it dropping tiny pieces? I started to find little bits and pieces in my tank.
Not yet. Going to make it real easy to frag and easier to jump to main rocks.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to post this the other day but forgot ;)

Watch the size on it or it will get HUGE ! ! More pics of what I did to it in my BT :)

GSP2.jpg

GSP6.jpg

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lepto?
I figured out most of my two part solution. I have reefbuilder and calcium advantage by seachem. I bought the first when just dealing with alk. Ami bough the calcium for depleting calcium. The problem is they are not a equal two part solution.
I have to dose 1/2 tsp for 12mg raise of alk 1tsp 12mg raise in calcium. Ive been doing 1/2 tsp of each. Im now doing 1/2 alk 1 tsp calcium. Seems to have stabilized.
Question do I dose at the same time or wait a bit for between the 2

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lepto?
I figured out most of my two part solution. I have reefbuilder and calcium advantage by seachem. I bought the first when just dealing with alk. Ami bough the calcium for depleting calcium. The problem is they are not a equal two part solution.
I have to dose 1/2 tsp for 12mg raise of alk 1tsp 12mg raise in calcium. Ive been doing 1/2 tsp of each. Im now doing 1/2 alk 1 tsp calcium. Seems to have stabilized.
Definitely a lepto. Classic jack o lantern.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
N
Lepto?
Not sure. Honestly I manage everything currently with weekly water changes even on the heavy growth frag tank. I have never dosed. I think @fishguy242 Does. Let's see if we can get his input

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back