Sfin's Dream.

Bubbles looking good. All ate tonight. Elsa feeds the large at feeding time. She will take chucks out of my hand and go feed her nem. I feed the other two. They don't eat as well as the large gbta.
Elsa has been eyeing the rbta. I really hope she doesn't decide to host. It's too small for her.
20210106_213737.jpg
20210106_213740.jpg
 
Bubbles looking good. All ate tonight. Elsa feeds the large at feeding time. She will take chucks out of my hand and go feed her nem. I feed the other two. They don't eat as well as the large gbta.
Elsa has been eyeing the rbta. I really hope she doesn't decide to host. It's too small for her.
20210106_213737.jpg
20210106_213740.jpg
This looks like something special going on!
 
This looks like something special going on!
Ok i purchased a rbta from a local reefer. His split again. He had 8 after selling one to me he's has 3. I think I bought a pretty plague.
 
Ya’ll are so brave with all your anemones. I’m terrified of them
I'm getting another either tonight or saturday... going to try manual cutting.
310588.jpeg
 
Waiting on dude. Going to let it chill for a week or so then slice and dice. :)
Prob reason we see bta the size of 1/2 dollar for sale. Much larger from splits
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new