Sfin's Dream.

23477AEA-7F27-462B-83F1-79DA704986EA.gif
 
Last night my green digitata was perfectly fine and intact this morning it was busted at the base. Any thoughts.
Alk 8.5ish
Cal 460
Nitates well super high but stable
Phosphates 0.25
Salinity 1.025
Temp ranges 77-78
I'm thinking something was hanging since it was growing up at an angle. Large hermit?

What do I do with the broken piece?
 
Last night my green digitata was perfectly fine and intact this morning it was busted at the base. Any thoughts.
Alk 8.5ish
Cal 460
Nitates well super high but stable
Phosphates 0.25
Salinity 1.025
Temp ranges 77-78
I'm thinking something was hanging since it was growing up at an angle. Large hermit?

What do I do with the broken piece?
stick it in a hole,new colony ;)
 
Can I plop it on the frag rack for now and glue it to a rock tonight?
Yes that should be fine. I do it all the time when I cant get to it right away...
 
Well that sucks. Sadly seahares do not have a long lifespan. Plus we never know how old they are when we get them.
True dat and they are relatively inexpensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new