Sfin's Dream.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesssss

Also - What kinda birb you got chirripin in the background??
That would be my Rose breasted cockatoo named Trip. He's getting irritated that I'm not talking to him today.
PXL_20210508_233826228.jpg

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you guys and your foxfaces. I really want to add one
Mine got so big I had to rehome to someone with a bigger tank, he was close to 8" long.....

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be my Rose breasted cockatoo named Trip. He's getting irritated that I'm not talking to him today.
PXL_20210508_233826228.jpg
Gorgeous! I love interacting with other people's birds - I refuse to own any, I value quiet time too much lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous! I love interacting with other people's birds - I refuse to own any, I value quiet time too much lol
Perks of being completely deaf on my right side and 30% left on the left.

Trip Loves women. He's a huge flirt. Tells them they are pretty and asks for a kiss.

He's got a pretty decent vocabulary but the most used is "HONEY,. Whatcha doin?, Cmere!) Always talking to me if I'm not within eyeshot.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perks of being completely deaf on my right side and 30% left on the left.

Trip Loves women. He's a huge flirt. Tells them they are pretty and asks for a kiss.

He's got a pretty decent vocabulary but the most used is "HONEY,. Whatcha doin?, Cmere!) Always talking to me if I'm not within eyeshot.
My mom has a blue & gold macaw who curses out the tv if she hears people arguing, calls the dogs to her and then throws nuts at them, and most notably: laughs maniacally, and sits in the corner of her cage getting crazy eyes and mumbling to herself.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom has a blue & gold macaw who curses out the tv if she hears people arguing, calls the dogs to her and then throws nuts at them, and most notably: laughs maniacally, and sits in the corner of her cage getting crazy eyes and mumbling to herself.
It sounds like he likes to Party!

Trip screams at the dogs to shut up when they are barking outside and knocks for people who walk up to the door. His favorite toy on earth are empty beer boxes. He starts actually jumping up and down when I bring him a new one.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess who moved!

My other mini maxi is now in full view as well.

PXL_20210818_124400095.jpg
That statue would look really neat with some cyphastrea covering it... love this clean tank... very nice.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That statue would look really neat with some cyphastrea covering it... love this clean tank... very nice.
I tried cyphastrea initially and I can't seem to get the lighting right for it in this tank. Keeps bleaching, if I turned the lighting down the other corals started to grump. Granted this was back when I had sticks in here, I've turned it down significantly from then. Maybe time to try again

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried cyphastrea initially and I can't seem to get the lighting right for it in this tank. Keeps bleaching, if I turned the lighting down the other corals started to grump. Granted this was back when I had sticks in here, I've turned it down significantly from then. Maybe time to try again
Maybe a light tolerant lepto?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back