Sfin's Dream.

Seachem fuel in my opinion is the best for amino and trace elements. My corals seem to grow faster with it than coral plus. Just my observation.
I tried acroplus, there was another.. I didn't see anything. Red seas Ab+ just adds phosphates. AFR seems to be keeping everyone happy. For now.
 
I tried acroplus, there was another.. I didn't see anything. Red seas Ab+ just adds phosphates. AFR seems to be keeping everyone happy. For now.
Never heard of that one.
 
Ya I got mine dialed in as well. 15mil a day of alk and calcium. Urchin keeps corline plague in check.
People made me worried about urchins and coraline. No worries needed. The rocks look great.
I think about that I appreciate the offer
Np.
 
People made me worried about urchins and coraline. No worries needed. The rocks look great.

Np.
Oh rocks walls pumps all covered and it was starting to plate. As cool as it was it was chewing through alk and calcium. So urchin helps slow it down. It doesn't use anything for protection which is very nice.
 
Screensho.jpg
 
you have back up power ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new