Sfin's Dream.

Most dangerous animal I face. Usually I try to save any animal that isn't supposed to be caught. But I can't chance being bitten. It sucks because i love these little guys.

*edit* there was two of them.

20220707_174110.jpg
 
Last edited:
Most dangerous animal I face. Usually I try to save any animal that isn't supposed to be. But I can't chance being bitten. It sucks because u love these little guys.
The hell kind of spider is that??
 
That thing is ticked
Ya when you blow in its face to see if it's alive and its stuck to a glue board it was more than a little angry. I tried to find a rehab for it unsuccessful. Both where dispatched in a humane way
 
Last edited:
I can't believe that's the first thing you seen. Lol.
Bat bites are terrifying. But spiders... No no no... I can't be near them. White sands, I'd watch the bats catch bugs under the street lamps. They'd fly in front of pur faces. Inches away. No big deal. I see a spider. I'm running.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new