Sfin's Dream.

Just as an FYI... maroons get meaner as they get older... I had a gorgeous gold striped maroon female that got to about 4 inches long but she could easily bit through thick latex cleaning gloves when I worked in the tank...
DSC00893.jpg
Right but they get worse as a pair. That's what I've been told
 
Just as an FYI... maroons get meaner as they get older... I had a gorgeous gold striped maroon female that got to about 4 inches long but she could easily bit through thick latex cleaning gloves when I worked in the tank...
DSC00893.jpg
Gorgeous pair
 
Ok guys I'm thinking about tearing down the 55 and moving all into a 50g low boy. Thoughts.
The other thought is starting a 50g low boy in bosses office growing coral to sell and grow out.
 
IMG_20191102_143634267.jpg
IMG_20191102_143531250.jpg
IMG_20191102_143619839_HDR.jpg
i picked this little guy up today. I traded a rock with 5 keyna trees and a shroom, 2 keyna tree frags, and a finger leather frag for a toadstool leather. I love helping out a lfs.
 
Last edited:
Well hurry up and let's see it in the tank!
Crap acclamation complete. Set it in the tank and ran out of the house. Heather was yelling at me. Her sister is coming down for dinner.
IMG_20191102_154945_01.gif
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new