OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frist sps died or dieing tissue is falling off leaving bare white skeleton. Is what I thought was going to happen. I thinking it was a Monti cap it was not. Ch something. Lower flow and low light. It was kept in high flow and high light for a long time.
I got it too late to save it. Lfs made it right. Picked out Some zoas as replacement.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the sps bleached numbers except nitrates we're good. I'm guess all the leathers did them in. Oh well it's just softies. I'm ok with that.

Oh ya all my red color spectrum look brown and just off to n my tank. @Katrina71 and @dantimdad figured it out. My lights are running heavy cool white lights. This is turning red to brown. Windex affect. Thanks guys. Working on a light that @dantimdad is advising me on. Thanks you two.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through your "dream." Can't decide if you dream more of reefing or gaming! :) Following along...

1.) Thank you for your service.

2.) Happy to see the cool new 8 legger your son has now.

3.) I see you live near a building full of criminals. If I gave you a crisp, new $5 bill do you think you could blow this building up?

illinois-state-capital.jpg

I'll give you another crisp, new $5 bill if you can leave the Honest Abe statue standing. Seems that all our politicians forgot what Abe stands for even when walking by him every day. Oh, wait, did I say every day? I meant when they're in session. Which is what, about 3 weeks a year! :eek: I digress...

Back to reefing, gaming and spidering!

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the sps bleached numbers except nitrates we're good. I'm guess all the leathers did them in. Oh well it's just softies. I'm ok with that.

Oh ya all my red color spectrum look brown and just off to n my tank. @Katrina71 and

@dantimdad
figured it out. My lights are running heavy cool white lights. This is turning red to brown. Windex affect. Thanks guys. Working on a light that @dantimdad is advising me on. Thanks you two.

Any time!

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hemmdog it is indeed a small world welcome to the dream.

@Musovski to of morning to ya.

@Crabby48 thanks on of my favorite fish. Heather picked out. Found it in on the bottom rack in the lfs. That should be top middle tank in my opinion.

@crusso1993. Do you live in central Il. I agree. We can only hope that the FBI really does have Madigan in the cross hairs.
Gamming is fun and I enjoy playing.
I love spiders not as much as my son. We are lucky Heather is ok with them in the house. She's brought up raising dubi roaches :eek:

Welcome all. Now back to that 10,000 post monster thread.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya my wrasse is a Halichoeres melanurus aka melanurus. It's reef safe with caution. The caution part is the shrimp and crabs won't touch corals. I've heard they will go after flat worms and nudibranches. I've never seen it. I also don't have coral and stuff in my 55g.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hemmdog it is indeed a small world welcome to the dream.

@Musovski to of morning to ya.

@Crabby48 thanks on of my favorite fish. Heather picked out. Found it in on the bottom rack in the lfs. That should be top middle tank in my opinion.

@crusso1993. Do you live in central Il. I agree. We can only hope that the FBI really does have Madigan in the cross hairs.
Gamming is fun and I enjoy playing.
I love spiders not as much as my son. We are lucky Heather is ok with them in the house. She's brought up raising dubi roaches :eek:

Welcome all. Now back to that 10,000 post monster thread.

I was born and raised in Chicago. Happily, I haven't lived in the city since 1995. I live in Algonquin now. The taxes still suck.
I've come to the conclusion that, for some unknown reason, Madigan is untouchable. This is one of the reasons for my very generous offer of two crisp, new $5 bills to pull a "successful Guy Fawkes" on the capitol!

BTW - love the wrasse!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back