Sfin's Dream.

Oops!

DSC_0876 (1024x683).jpg
 
I need a recommendation. In my 55 I have a Mel wrasse and a sharp knife puffer. Im in desperate need of a cuc in the tank. Suggestions please
 
Oh sorry. A bennetts sharpnose puffer and a Halichoeres melanurus. These two are know cuc killers. Any idea of a cuc. My thought was a seahare, Or urchin.
 
Last edited:
No urchins. Google it. The videos are brutal.
Ya that's why I reaching out for help. They flip them over and the caranage is spectacular. Unless your the urchin
 
Funny thing, my Mel doesn't touch my snails or hermits but does eat bristle worms.... ;)
Mel are hit or miss hermit eaters. So it's the sharp nose that I have to worry about.
 
Andrew's goby eats all of the hermits and small snails in his tank. Yes, the watchman. The only ones that survive are quarter sized or bigger. I know for sure she does it...
 
turbo snails and red leg scarlet are safe bets.
ALWAYS remember, any fish or crustacean that can fit in anothers' mouth SOONER OR LATER WILL !!
 
turbo snails and red leg scarlet are safe bets.
ALWAYS remember, any fish or crustacean that can fit in anothers' mouth SOONER OR LATER WILL !!
Thanks. I understand
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new