Sfin's Dream.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I don't think many people understand the implications that go along with buying weed in any of the states where it's legalized. A good example is if one buys some weed they will not be eligible for a FOID card. If one buys weed and already has a FOID card they are no longer eligible to buy weapons. This happens because when buying weed one has to have their legal state ID scanned. These scans are then sent to the state who, in turn, send to the federal government. The feds consider weed a Schedule 1 drug. So, that's not such a good thing.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I don't think many people understand the implications that go along with buying weed in any of the states where it's legalized. A good example is if one buys some weed they will not be eligible for a FOID card. If one buys weed and already has a FOID card they are no longer eligible to buy weapons. This happens because when buying weed one has to have their legal state ID scanned. These scans are then sent to the state who, in turn, send to the federal government. The feds consider weed a Schedule 1 drug. So, that's not such a good thing.
Yep. People are going to loose jobs and be kicked out of housing because it's still federally illegal. Not to mention taking it into another state. It's going to bring in a ton of money

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this is the ONLY reason the law passed.
FB_IMG_1578169076283.jpg

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Erin O how's the tank planning still going
I think the planning is done, for the most part. I've finally ordered the powerhead and now I just have to wait for the stand for the 125g to be built, so I can move everything from the 75g over and get it cleaned up and ready to go. The stand won't be built for another 1 1/2-2 months, which really sucks. So right now, I'm living vicariously through you fine folks lol

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the planning is done, for the most part. I've finally ordered the powerhead and now I just have to wait for the stand for the 125g to be built, so I can move everything from the 75g over and get it cleaned up and ready to go. The stand won't be built for another 1 1/2-2 months, which really sucks. So right now, I'm living vicariously through you fine folks lol
Ask and learn. It will help. If you don't know any of the acronyms please ask.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

One to one and a half months for a 125g stand? Is it a highly customized stand? Is it a standard 125g tank or something you had custom built?

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One to one and a half months for a 125g stand? Is it a highly customized stand? Is it a standard 125g tank or something you had custom built?
Lol. No, its a regular sized stand for a regular sized 125g. My father in law is making it for us (he's a wonderful woodworker), but he's on vacation for 6 weeks or more.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are a softy God. Loving the new lights
I don't know about all that. I do love softies. The toadstool to the left of the bigger finger leather just got done shedding. In the next couple of days it should open up to full glory

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back