Sfin's Dream.

Maybe Nikon will send me a camera ;)

Of course they will. All you have to do is send one of their retailers about $350. Easy peasy.
 
@Magellan a little something for you



































Here it is
Nikon-D780-frontb.jpeg
 
Pink is new from last year. All other are color coded. It's really cool to see the growth. By the way both finger leathers had been fragged twice this year. The bottom finger leather would be about twice the size it is now.

2020-01-10_12.48.14.jpg 2020-01-10_09.51.39.jpg
 
New lights are looking great!!
I added more lights and started feeding reefroids. I also started making my own food which I believe is also feeding the coral.

@Magellan thanks for sharing your experience with amino acids and such. I started using seachem fuel. In a couple of months I hope to see some positive results
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new