Sfin's Dream.

Ten past two pm, resisting beer one! ;)

Resistance is futile.

giphy (1).gif
 
I lasted until five past three! ;)

Wow, that's was almost a full hour! You, my friend, have some serious fortitude and will power! ;)
 
Wow, that's was almost a full hour! You, my friend, have some serious fortitude and will power! ;)

Introducing a small male spotted mandarin to an established female can go one of two ways, love at first sight or ...?
I got or and now have a small male mandarin in the sump refugium of the big tank!
I deserved that first beer! ;)
 
Introducing a small male spotted mandarin to an established female can go one of two ways, love at first sight or ...?
I got or and now have a small male mandarin in the sump refugium of the big tank!
I deserved that first beer! ;)
@Katrina71. So any idea if they will adjust to each other or is he sump lord now
 
Makes sense. From starving to now. I get her defending her hunting grounds.
Do you think that's what happened to the pipe fish. The Mandy got a little agressive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new