Sfin's Dream.

I think most of these pumps are designed to run the length not the width of the tank.
I think they're just designed to move water in a laminar sheet. If this was an SPS tank, It wouldn't be enough flow. Given that it is LPS dominated, it's too much for the intended use.
 
I think they're just designed to move water in a laminar sheet. If this was an SPS tank, It wouldn't be enough flow. Given that it is LPS dominated, it's too much for the intended use.
I have the same gyre for length of my 75/80 and it’s on lowest and I think it’s too much haha need to get another on other side to offset it
 
I have the same gyre for length of my 75/80 and it’s on lowest and I think it’s too much haha need to get another on other side to offset it
So the jebao cp 90 seems too much for a 75/90. That helps a lot thanks
 
So the jebao cp 90 seems too much for a 75/90. That helps a lot thanks
Yea alone I think it’s too much , it needs another wave maker on opposite going against it to weaken flow / disrupt. Sadly I can’t make my return pump higher otherwise it becomes too noisy , I’ll probly pair it with the ow-25
 
Yea alone I think it’s too much , it needs another wave maker on opposite going against it to weaken flow / disrupt. Sadly I can’t make my return pump higher otherwise it becomes too noisy , I’ll probly pair it with the ow-25
I get that.
 
20220507_143920.jpg
20220507_143816.jpg
 
3 racks on the grill. I found them for $11 each. Two weeks ago I could only find them for $20 a rack.
Looks like you might need a bigger grill for those things :grinning-squinting-face:;)
 
Looks like you might need a bigger grill for those things :grinning-squinting-face:;)
The smoker was a father's day gift I make it work. I could roll them up and tie them works really well but I was to lazy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new