Sfin's Dream.

Nah, I just look like I fit in everywhere. Nobody ever asks for my ticket...
Yep, learned a long time ago to just look like you know what you are doing or you belong and no one even asks questions. What is that saying if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance blind them with your....!
 
i've said it before, "will trade coral for red meat"... :D
 
Nem nemanies?
PXL_20220508_045930175.jpg
PXL_20220508_045951037.jpg
PXL_20220508_045920675.jpg
 
BBQ for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes and chocolate chunk pancakes. The chocolate was a chopped up left over Easter solid chocolate bunny from a local store.
20220508_083248.jpg
20220508_083252.jpg
20220508_085530.jpg
20220508_085148.jpg
 
Happy mothers day to your wife as well :) Hopefully everyone is enjoying a nice cool breezy day.
Heather says happy mothers day back
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new