Sfin's Dream.

20220531_213311.jpg
proof of the two feet.
 
Awesome tank, our family has been talking about setting up a 75 gl after tearing down the BC 32 last yr. Miss the adventure
Thanks for stopping by the dream.
Do it. Its a fantastic size.
 
So speedee rocked. Sent out at 1409 arrived around 0900. Temp 77 shipped 72 when arrived. I sent it in a thermos in a cardboard box without insulation.
25.49 for next day delivery. I highly recommend if in thier delivery range.

*they are only regional and not everything in thier region is overnight.*
 
Double post
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new