Sfin's Dream.

20220806_121703.jpg
20220806_121700.jpg
 
Kole tang is not thrilled with new addition. I thought these guys whould be chill.
 
Weird.. I wouldn't think a kole would have any issue with that guy.
Me either I got a mirror up. That's calmed the tank down. Solor wrasse is pacing the mirror and has flashed a couple of times. He's definitely transitioned to a male.
 
Last edited:
Sweet! Between my flames and coral beauty, I've never had any of them interested in my sponges.
One can always hope. Been eyeing it up for 3 weeks. Poor thing been in the lfs for 3 weeks. Got it on a coral trade.
 
I have a pm out to @4FordFamily he's really good with tangs. Hope he can give me some pointers.
 
Pulled the mirror and things where better than poof the kole went for the angel
 
I believe that the tang has settled down. Let's hope. That was nasty agression. My kole was trying to use its knives. Mirror and food has seemed to work.
 
I believe that the tang has settled down. Let's hope. That was nasty agression. My kole was trying to use its knives. Mirror and food has seemed to work.
Hopefully the kole will chill out after a week. I went to the lfs for cleaner shrimp, only saw 1. Price went up on those :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new