Sfin's Dream.

Steve Cohen GIF by GIPHY News
 
You should. Now I'm poor with words, but you do a lot of good write ups.
Thanks. I'm probably going to open a new build thread for the 312. There are a few things I will permalink from there. I reread my last tank transfer notes the other day, just to remember and be prepared.
 
Ohhh. I gotta get pucs of yumas tomorrow. They were huge today and super relaxed.

Hows Earl?
Doing well. I just dipped the lobo. Nothing came off. Honestly not looking at the tank much.
 
Thanks. I'm probably going to open a new build thread for the 312. There are a few things I will permalink from there. I reread my last tank transfer notes the other day, just to remember and be prepared.
You got a lot to do. Glorious!
Doing well. I just dipped the lobo. Nothing came off. Honestly not looking at the tank much.
Good sign it can reclaim skeleton.
 
I finally caught the angel red handed.
Remove angel and it should heal. being as you dipped and nothing came off, that is good. Once his is removed, if coral was doing well, they usually recover quite quickly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new