Sfin's Dream.

No that's a pew pewer. This is a boom stick
IMG_20230222_170522.jpg
IMG_20230222_170527.jpg
Barret alert!
 
I was asking if it was a .338 Lapua, but looking at the magazine, it is far too long so assuming .50.
Ya 50 cal this isn't mine but a person I know. Maybe one day I can go shooting this with them.
 
Ya 50 cal this isn't mine but a person I know. Mayne one day I can go shooting with them.
If you're planning on acquiring a .50 rifle, I would suggest the McMillan Tac-50 over the Barrett. It has a much smoother action and trigger pull. More accurate over distance, as-well. I believe that is what the Canadian JTF-2 sniper used for the record kill shot with .50. Over 1 mile.
 
I only shoot the big stuff: Tikka T3X chambered in .223 Remington... okay, actually this is just for practical farm defense from coyotes. Still a whole lot cheaper than .338 Lapua or .50 BMG (granted, probably not as fun...), especially since I bought a nice supply of ammunition 5 years ago when it was about $0.35 per round.
1677108072231.png


I do have two .50's, though, one Thompson Center Hawken and one Lyman Great Plains... BP not BMG. No pictures at the moment.
 
Okay, fellas- I'm bringin' the heat! Literally! This puppy right here can shoot a temp from 25' and is accurate to within 1/2 a degree Fahrenheit!

20230222_210729.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new