Sfin's Dream.

I just have the rock urchin he's a best. Keeps the corline in check. Never leaves the glass or pick up frags. Once and a while it will flip my frag racks

Thats also the reason I have a foxface.
Yeah I have a foxface also and he work’s awesome with the urchins.
Speaking of frag racks I started to build some grow out vats to give me a reason to buy more coral
 
Yeah I have a foxface also and he work’s awesome with the urchins.
Speaking of frag racks I started to build some grow out vats to give me a reason to buy more coral
Any pics
 
Here is what the setup will look like as my friend did the same thing
IMG_1282.jpeg
 
Here is what the setup will look like as my friend did the same thing
IMG_1282.jpeg
Thats not what I was expecting but that's going to be a great frag tank
 
Your tank is awesome! The nems look great. The nepthea looks awesome too. Mine unfortunately turned black so I had to take it out. I’m probably not going to try it again. I really appreciate your help with it. It’s very appreciated.
 
Your tank is awesome! The nems look great. The nepthea looks awesome too. Mine unfortunately turned black so I had to take it out. I’m probably not going to try it again. I really appreciate your help with it. It’s very appreciated.
They are very touchy but once settle in do great. It took me 3 tries to get it to establish in my tank. I have other peices we will try again
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new