Sfin's Dream.

20230522_214851.jpg
20230522_214755.jpg
20230522_214700.jpg
 
Where do you get yours
How do the babies compare to the adults
I got my first few from AquaSD and the rest from a guy on Facebook who does a lot of them.
The babies that I have are the most colorful ones yet but they are only 1/2 in or so. Can’t wait till they get bigger
 
Got some pocillopora bleaching going on. Not sure why. Alk 8.5 calcium 450 mag haven't checked since it's been so stable.

I did a 20g water change yesterday.

First noticed my frag bleached no the colony ks starting to bleach.
 
Got some pocillopora bleaching going on. Not sure why. Alk 8.5 calcium 450 mag haven't checked since it's been so stable.

I did a 20g water change yesterday.

First noticed my frag bleached no the colony ks starting to bleach.
Thinking PAR?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new