Sfin's Dream.

20230530_154406.jpg
 
If it's any consolation, that's all I was able to save from my PC rainbow colony. It was about an 1/8" nub.

You did the right thing chopping it to save it.
PXL_20230531_013649254.jpg
Thanks
 
My youngest helped with the 11 frags.
20230530_162139.jpg

He insisted that we where torturing the coral when cut it up. I listened carefully, I didn't hear any screams.

I'm pretty impressed. He grabbed the glue and started gluing them after a little help with the first one.
 
Were you working on South Linden Avenue in Decatur recently? I saw an Orkin truck in front of my neighbor's house last week and then another Orkin truck at the end of the the street this week. The West End must be overrun with pests! :face-with-open-mouth: Nasty, dirty Decatur people! :grinning-squinting-face:
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new