Sfin's Dream.

20240224_144705.jpg
after end of the Week where I was rearended lost almost a full day of work because of it o needed a new creature. Behold the sump lord.

Suggestions on how to feed this guy.
 
Suggestions on how to feed this guy.
I had a chocolate chip star a couple years ago. It fed mainly on existing detritus but about once a week or so I would cut a piece of scallop for it. I would usually hold it up against the glass on top of the scallop till it took hold, mainly to keep the fish from eating the scallop but it's also cool to watch the starfish eat!
 
I had a chocolate chip star a couple years ago. It fed mainly on existing detritus but about once a week or so I would cut a piece of scallop for it. I would usually hold it up against the glass on top of the scallop till it took hold, mainly to keep the fish from eating the scallop but it's also cool to watch the starfish eat!
I'm thinking fresh clams once a week. Do i have to schuk the clam or will the star open it
 
20240224_144705.jpg
after end of the Week where I was rearended lost almost a full day of work because of it o needed a new creature. Behold the sump lord.

Suggestions on how to feed this guy.
Meaty items and pellets. Probably feed every couple days.
 
Meaty items and pellets. Probably feed every couple days.
I didn't think of pettets. I do throw meat items in with him just wondering on a clams shocked or not.
 
20240224_144705.jpg
after end of the Week where I was rearended lost almost a full day of work because of it o needed a new creature. Behold the sump lord.

Suggestions on how to feed this guy.
Did you get this guy at fishmans pet center?
 
Flourcent reef. My understanding is fishman doesn't carry sw anymore
They had a lot of inverts dying and no one listened to me when i told them "your sg is over 1.031"

I'll have to take a peek at flourescent reef. He has a ton of torches for sale on his website.
 
They had a lot of inverts dying and no one listened to me when i told them "your sg is over 1.031"

I'll have to take a peek at flourescent reef. He has a ton of torches for sale on his website.
Ya he's getting more selections in.
 
They had a lot of inverts dying and no one listened to me when i told them "your sg is over 1.031"

I'll have to take a peek at flourescent reef. He has a ton of torches for sale on his website.
I don't think they cared much for sw especially after they moved from peoria rd. Something that they carried but an after thought.
 
I almost forgot a need to jot it down. I woke up last Saturday with water around my sump. Turns out my bulkhead was a quarter turn loose.
 
Whoops wrong thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new