Sfin's Dream.

Not how I wanted to spend Sunday but its in no leaks and family has hot water again
3e4ba3ea-e48b-48ea-830e-dda111ec9302.jpg
e4f599c0-6ea0-432d-87d9-8e6bc4d54aba.jpg
 
Not how I wanted to spend Sunday but its in no leaks and family has hot water again
3e4ba3ea-e48b-48ea-830e-dda111ec9302.jpg
e4f599c0-6ea0-432d-87d9-8e6bc4d54aba.jpg
There are so many comments I could make about these pics, as I am sure you already know. However, I will use one of my “nice guy things this week” and only say, “Happy you got the new tank installed. It’s pretty and shiny. Like my head.”
 
Since opening up the left sides fish spend more time over there. I dont think the tight spots.
 
Some of the best ribs i made.

Soaked in apple cider for 16hrs
Sweet rub
Apple wood smoke
A Kansas city bbq sauce.
 

Attachments

  • 20250930_125716.jpg
    20250930_125716.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 26
The film is the stomach. I feed it my diy food
20250926_080425.jpg
When it comes to the top of the water i feed it my diy food.

My understanding is that starfish push thier stomachs out and digest the food than pull stomach back in. Since its feeling upside down I can see the stomach. Very fascinating
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new