Sfin's Dream.

I have a couple flowers...

1780312619323.png
1780312654668.png
1780312642713.png
Those are gorgous
What are the bottom ones
 
Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Nader chasers are showing up to springfeild il. Timmer is also on his way to springfeild. Thats never a great sign
 
Hopefully soon! We didn't get a winter last year... I think we were 80°+ after summer ended and hit 100°+ for two weeks in March.
 
Hopefully soon! We didn't get a winter last year... I think we were 80°+ after summer ended and hit 100°+ for two weeks in March.
Well you do live in the SW desert... 🤔 🙂
Racing Moto GIF by Amaury Sport Organisation
season 2 episode 10 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC
 
While cleaning the tank i knocked over some rocks. This happened on the opposite where the clowns call home.

As I was trying to put the scape back, lucy smacked Ricky and he started attacking. This is the damage ricky caused .
20260727_210822.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new