Sfin's Dream.

We are talking about @dantimdad 's wedding here. It has to be romantic. He would have to dip the tarantulas in chocolate.
;Hilarious


your right it has to be classy. Also trying to keep food costs down.
 
Last night I got a call from my middle son. His spiders was molting.
IMG_20190419_080535548.jpg
some time in the middle of the night it finished. This is what's left behind.

Interesting fact spider all curled up on its back is dead or dying

A spiders exoskeleton all spread out is a molt.
 
Last night I got a call from my middle son. His spiders was molting.
IMG_20190419_080535548.jpg
some time in the middle of the night it finished. This is what's left behind.

Interesting fact spider all curled up on its back is dead or dying

A spiders exoskeleton all spread out is a molt.
I remember when my brother's spider would molt -- it looked like a completely new tarantula sitting next to the old one.
 
I remember when my brother's spider would molt -- it looked like a completely new tarantula sitting next to the old one.
a lot like crabs and shrimps in our tanks.
 
I have a pic after one of the deliveries, my wife shredded my flannel shirt. The classic what did you do to me #$%%^&&:eek:
 
Same thing happened to me. During delivery heather yelled at both the doc and me. I was to help count and I let take break. Doc told me I guess Michigan fans dont know how to count. He is a Ohio st fan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new