Sfin's Dream.

IMG_20190810_163105525.jpg
 
we are having little spats in the tank. Green chromis and coral beauty dont really care for the clown. Also the yellow clown goby has had a run at the clown. That one didnt last long. The clown is starting to fight back. This won't last long. Really glad I got a maroon.
 
It will move if it doesn't like it's spot, if it stays, then you'll know ;)
;Facepalm. When can I take the covers off or do I always leave them on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new