Sfin's Dream.

;Facepalm. When can I take the covers off or do I always leave them on
Covers on your power heads? I never used them so I'm a bad person to ask.
 
IMG_20190810_211559156.jpg
IMG_20190810_211605773.jpg
IMG_20190810_212209125.jpg
 
He can probably take more flow than you think. He looks to get a lot in that spot. I keep the mesh on my gyre usually all the time. Mine is black and made to fit perfectly, so a little different.

Honestly, mine has never moved. I would probably take the mesh off for better flow, but I have tons of tiny Cerith snails too and have had one jam up the gyre when I forgot the mesh.
 
Rump up 8-12.

Most people choose coffee to help wake up but whatever floats your boat! Bbwwaaaahhhhh... ;Hilarious
 
Most people choose coffee to help wake up but whatever floats your boat! Bbwwaaaahhhhh... ;Hilarious
;Facepalm;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Looks pretty good. It looks a little protruding, but if it is closed, that is a healthy sign. Concern would be if it were ever gaping open.
 
Looks pretty good. It looks a little protruding, but if it is closed, that is a healthy sign. Concern would be if it were ever gaping open.
just got down feeding the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new