Sfin's Dream.

No, but his user name is gone @Amoo

EDIT: weird. I guess it does work. My bad.

It is odd and sometimes sad when someone ups and disappears without warning. However, many people do not like or do not have the same feelings about others and saying goodbye. Another person who went missing and was a great resource is @saltyfilmfolks .
 
LOL, sorry Stephan, the clown would not let me get a good picture. He was so cute I decided to just SPAM you instead.
B946F036-23B9-498E-8C4E-40196313DF98.jpeg
 
LOL, sorry Stephan, the clown would not let me get a good picture. He was so cute I decided to just SPAM you instead.
B946F036-23B9-498E-8C4E-40196313DF98.jpeg
She's looking good in her home. Your bta is simply gorgeous and the clowns colors are striking against the bta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new