Sfin's Dream.

My very small nem
IMG_20190820_090738404.jpg
 
Wow did someone have a bad night. Now you are going to mentally abuse crusso

This is an impossibility. Mainly for three reasons;
1.) I give no one that kind of power over me.
2.) One cannot abuse an abuser. (Well, technically this can be a possibility. However, the person referred to lacks the required ability.)
3.) When in doubt, refer to reason #1.

;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new