Sfin's Dream.

2019-09-03_21.58.58.jpg
. 28 july 19. 3 Sept 19
 
How do I the difference between photosynthetic and nps

You need to do some reading, most are nps, is your water clear or is it clear with bits in, I don't mean cloudy, do you have anything that disturbs the sand and thus puts bits in the water column?
 
I've got snails that live in the sand. I puff the sand and clean rocks a couple times a week. I feed roids and benepets reef to the tank twice a week Wednesday roids Sunday benapets reef
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new