Sfin's Dream.

Yes. They are hit or miss here too.
I really thought about adding one. Just can't find them. Always when you are looking you can't find them.
 
Light isn't really needed they can go in strong flow and shade.
This does depend on the gorg though. I bought my 1st one and was told it was an nps. Put it under an overhang and it started out fine but then proceeded to show no polyps. Put it into the light and it flourished.....
 
This does depend on the gorg though. I bought my 1st one and was told it was an nps. Put it under an overhang and it started out fine but then proceeded to show no polyps. Put it into the light and it flourished.....

Confused, thought I was talking dendros in that reply, gorgs just loads of flow! ;)
 
Confused, thought I was talking dendros in that reply, gorgs just loads of flow! ;)
Yup you were right.... ;)
 
Yup you were right.... ;)

Check out the water pulse top right, RW 15 on pulse 2, M1 return through a spray bar from the left in 300 litres, this lot love the flow! :)

DSC_0364 (1024x660).jpg
 

I played this video once and my clown came out and bobbed up and down in front of the nem. Than swam around the nem. Went back to it's corner. I played it a second time and this is what happened
IMG_20190910_215253930.jpg
 
i can believe the video worked that good.
After seeing your clown host I giggled like a girl in happiness. Really I did.
Congratulations
Thanks. Seeing her host just made my day.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new