Sfin's Dream.

Congratulations! Just cannot make this stuff up. What movie are you playing for her next? LOL! Just not Finding Nemo, or she may plan an escape.
The little mermaid??
 
One little two little three little bubble tips, four little five little six little bubble tips, seven little eight little nine little Bubble tips, that’s how the story goes
I'm sure Aurora will take care of them all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new